Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Visualizing the End Product

Well, I have most of the models that I need to complete the task at hand, but now I have to start doing the layout and figuring out paint schemes for the entries. So this is the hard part, mapping out what I want the models to look like, also if I need to do any reposing to the models to get them in the right spot.
So today I am going to talking about what i want to do for my WFB mini's. The first being the Skink war Chief w/ sword, followed by the Ushabti, (I decided to change my mind away from the Kroxigor.) Then finally on to the regiment of Brettonian Men-at-Arms.

So lets start with the Skink War Chief; for the skin I was going to repeat what I had done to an early model like this one with painting it a cool blue white, moving to the helmet and sword edging to be a dark granite based stone, also inside the sword will be painted with gems. On to his scales, I was looking to repeat what I had done before as well with using a shadow grey base for blue scales. The over all model will be based using the new warhammer basing kit with their resin pieces for 20mm bases woot woot.

So far for the other Models not quite sure yet but I am open for consideration on colors/heraldry to figure out what I could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment