Friday, September 18, 2009

Introductions are in order

Well since I so promptly gave you my list of models and jumped right in to the Golden Demon entries I gave no room to talk a little about myself. Over the next year you will be able to get to know my love of painting and myself.
I started really honing my painting skills as I worked for Games workshop. That's right, I worked for G.W. for little over 2yrs where I had a blast. Unfortunately it ran it's course and I am moving on. So this is where it all starts ,the painting for next years Games Day, can't wait!
So back to myself, I am happily married, to a woman that lets me paint, as well as, play herself. Also I have a dog, a little dog, that's really cute, but she loves my models, brushes, paint pot, and anything else she can get in her mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment